The Grip Comb would like you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Your happiness is our highest priority. Regrettably, we cannot offer a refund or exchange once the product has been opened and used unless the product is faulty or defective.
Because of the nature of this product, we can accept returns for damaged or defective goods only. These returns must be made within 7 days of your receipt of the product.
If you feel you have received a faulty or defective product, please email us at email@example.com for further instructions.
Only products purchased on Thegripcomb.com may be returned for a refund or exchange. We cannot accept items purchased from another retail store location for an exchange or refund. Products which are not eligible for return or exchange will not be returned to sender and will not be eligible for credit. Costs to return items to The Grip Comb are the responsibility of the customer.
THE RETURN PROCESS
To expedite the handling of your return, please ensure that you have reached out to us first. We recommend using the original packaging to return your product to us. Once the item is received we will process return/exchange. We do not issue return postage or labels; it is your responsibility to pay for the shipping of unwanted product(s) or damaged product (s). You may use the carrier of your choice, but we strongly recommend using a traceable and insured form of delivery. Please retain the tracking number for your records. We cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. We recommend retaining a copy of the Return Authorization Form for your own records.
Ship your return to the following address:
The Grip Comb
2045 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD STE 4
NIAGARA FALLS NY 14304-1675
DO NOT SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS WITHOUT EMAILING US FIRST. ALL UNRECOGNIZED SHIPMENTS WILL BE REFUSED AND NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GRIP COMB CORP.
Once your return is received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 10 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Once your return has been processed, a refund may take up to 7-10 days to appear on your account, depending on your bank or credit card issuer.
For a product to be eligible for return, the following conditions must apply:
- The issue must be reported to The Grip Comb within 7 days of your receipt of the product.
- The Grip Comb must be contacted immediately if products are damaged as a result of shipping.
- A detailed description of the damage must be provided to the Customer Care team.
- Product(s) is returned in the condition it was received.
NOTE: We are unable to assist with items that arrived broken, missing items, and missing packages outside of the 7-days return/exchange policy timeframe and without a photo of the broken items and/or package. The Grip Comb is not liable for missing packages with confirmed delivery by courier.
The Grip Comb will not accept product returns for the following:
- General customer or end-consumer dissatisfaction.
- Wear and Tear
- Customer mis-use
- If a return is approved, a replacement or credit note will be issued.
- You will be notified via email once the return has been processed.
- Return products must be received and accounted at The Grip Comb warehouse before credit notes are made available for future orders or replacements can be sent:
- A replacement or credit will be issued within 7-10 calendar days of receipt at The Grip Comb warehouse.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
CANCELING AN ORDER
If you decide to cancel your order after it has shipped but before it arrives to you, please note you will incur a non-negotiable fee of $12.35. This is the charge that USPS bills for a delivery intercept.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PERCEIVED ABUSE OF THE GRIP COMB SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, TO BE DETERMINED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE GRIP COMB LLC, A RETURN OR EXCHANGE MAY NOT BE HONORED.